Umbert Comic Strips for On-Line Use: Terms and Conditions
By purchasing an Umbert the Unborn per-cartoon web license, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. User may use only one cartoon for each license purchased. Once the selected cartoon has been posted, that counts as one cartoon covered by the license and may not be changed for a different cartoon without an additional license.
2. User may post each licensed cartoon on his or her Facebook page or other social media page or on his or her own blog or web page.
3. Cartoons may be printed for personal use but may not otherwise be reproduced in any manner without written authorization of the artist.
4. Cartoons may not be used for print publications. (For the rights to publish in print publications click on "Publishing Umbert" below and navigate to your type of publication, or contact the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Cartoons may not be edited, rewritten or altered in any way without written permission of the artist. All foreign language translations must be submitted to the artist for approval at email@example.com.
6. Cartoons covered by this license are any cartoons found on the Umbert the Unborn public figure Facebook page, the umberttheunborn.com web site, and any legitimate unaltered Umbert comic found in an on-line image search result.
7. Payment for this service is a fee in exchange for a license to publish on-line; it is not a donation. The payment of this fee is the responsibility of the user on the honor system. User understands that publishing or posting a cartoon without paying the licensing fee or without permission of the artist constitutes copyright infringement.
8. Cartoon licenses may not be sold or transferred to another party.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AN UMBERT CARTOON FROM THE INTERNET:
Go to Umbert's Facebook Page and click on the Photos section. Or Google search Umbert the Unborn in images.
When you see a cartoon you like, click on it to see it in its regular size. Then right click on it and then left click on SAVE IMAGE AS.
Save the cartoon to your computer and then upload it to your site the same way you would upload a photo.